This Item DOES NOT SHIP to California. Dracaena fragrance massangeana, or dracaena fragrance, is also known as “corn plant” & is one of several popular varieties of dracaena. It has stalky stems & long, green leaves with light-yellow/light-green stripes running through them. It is an easy-to-grow houseplant that requires little maintenance (and even puts up with neglect), making it a great choice for beginners.
- This Item DOES NOT SHIP to California.
- Dracaena Massangeana is very popular because of its long graceful Green leaves that have a Yellow and light green stripe running down the center, which grow out of a central woody stalk, much like a real corn stalk.
- The Corn plant is fairly easy to grow and quite tolerant of neglect (I. E. , low light levels and lack of water).
- According to the NASA clean air study, This is one of the Best house plants for removing indoor air toxins such as formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene.
- Dracaena fragrance ‘massangeana’ Can be grown anywhere indoors as a container accent plant. If you want to grow the plant outdoors, however, you must live in U. S. Department of Agriculture plant Hardiness zones 10 through 11.