Admit it. You didn’t think your list of koi pond supplies would include a fake alligator, but then you found this decoy and now you just have to have it. Satisfy your desires to frighten the neighborhood kids and protect your fish from real predators simultaneously with the Aquascape Fish Pond Floating Alligator Predator Decoy. When assembled, this floating alligator decoy measures 34 inches in length with its 3 linked pieces giving the realistic impression of a fearsome gator submerged in the water. Those predators will be quaking in their skins.This floating decoy is constructed out of durable plastic with a detailed finish coated in non fading, no glare, all weather paint to stand up to the elements and make a lasting impression. Best of all, unlike the real thing, this gator won’t eat your neighbor’s chihuahua. Don’t let some dastardly animal eat your precious koi. Give them the protection they deserve and say “see ya later alligator” to all the predators in your neighborhood.
- Keeps predators like raccoons and other threats to your koi fish like herons out of your pond
- Hinged design chains together all 3 pieces for a convincing, lifelike decoy that looks like a submerged gator
- Detailed finish with non fading, no glare, all weather paint
- 34 inch length is the right size for a small alligator
- Gives you a fun way to protect your fish