NEW FROM CHALILY!
Our new line of live bare root aquatic plants is sure to bring joy and beauty to your pond, watergarden, or garden. We use our extensive experience in ponding and horticulture to provide top quality plants unmatched in the market.
We’re proud to offer live bare root Irises in several eye-catching varieties. No matter your color tastes, you’re sure to find an iris that will enrich your pond or garden. To help you make the most of your new Iris, here’s the information that will guide you in the placement and care of your new plants:
- Common Name: Yellow Flag Iris
- Spread: 2 to 3 Feet
- Height: 2 to 3 Feet
- Bloom Time: May to Early June
- Bloom Description: Bright Yellow blooms with minor brown accents
- Sun: Full Sun/Part Shade
- Soil Conditions: Medium to Wet
- Primary: Ponds, Water Gardens, Bogs – <2.5 inch water depth
- Acceptable: Container Gardens, Naturally moist areas, Well irrigated gardens
- Zone: 3 to 9
NOTES FROM THE EXPERTS:
Our live irises are delivered as bare root plants. This means that the plant has mature, growing root structures ready to be planted. We recommend plants used in aquatic spaces to be planted in aquatic soil in a container. We also recommend Chalily Lily and Lotus Fertilizer for all flowering aquatic plants.
- ✅RICH AND VIBRANT COLOR: Add beauty and POP to your pond, watergarden or bog with these gorgeous Yellow Irises
- ✅SOFTEN YOUR POND’S EDGE: Shallow Water plants such as Irises are a perfect addition to your pond’s perimeter, easing the transition to your pond for a more natural look.
- ✅NO POND? NO PROBLEM!: Irises are a great option for container gardens or naturally moist soils. Spice up your deck and patio planters!
- ✅FULL SUN – PART SHADE: Irises thrive best in full sun to part shade, making them a great option for most pond or garden locations.
- ✅LOW MAINTENANCE: Once planted, these perennial irises require little maintenance and can be grown year after year.