ABOUT MONSTERA: Split-Leaf Philodendron is a favorite of interior decorators for its big, bold, tropical wide leaves. Holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look; the other common name for Monstera is Swiss cheese plant. YOUR UNIQUE PLANT: Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. It typically measures 2 to 3 feet tall from the pot bottom to the top of the plant. NOTE: This season we have limited quantities of Monstera so the minimum shipping height is 20 inches tall. Our growers hand pick the healthiest, best-looking, highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they’ll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. We’re unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. PASSIONATE ABOUT PLANTS: Our plants come in pots for all decorating needs: shelf size (7-14 in. tall), tabletop (16-24 in), and floor (24-48 in. ). Look for COSTA FARMS when buying plants online. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. there are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for Ships from and sold by ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants.
- Easy Care! Water monster weekly to keep soil slightly moist. Never allow the soil to become saturated. Monster do not like soggy roots.
- Loves indoor light: monster loves a bright spot, but will also tolerate lower light.
- Bonus! a Decorator pot: monster is grown with Care by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms and shipped in a trendy neutral color 10-inch pot, ready to adorn your home.
- Reap health benefits: studies show that monster helps cleanse indoor air. Plus, plants improve your mood and reduce stress.
- Enjoy living home décor: monster is a favorite of home designers. This healthy plant ships at a minimum height of 24-in. Tall and can grow to 60-in. Tall and is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces. Keep for yourself or give as a gift!