The Laguna Pressure-Flo pond filter line has been re-engineered for improved performance and ease of use. The Laguna Pressure Flo filters include a variety of improvements to simplify the maintenance process and provide more powerful filtration. Starting with the filter handles and diverter valve, each has been re-designed and strengthened. The cleaning handles now feature an ergonomically designed grip with re-enforced brush connections. The diverter valve has been re-shaped and enlarged to accommodate an improved cleaning indicator system and makes the patented Backwash Cleaning System easier to use. Yearly UV bulb maintenance has been simplified by improvements to UVC-Head; the screws used to attach the head to the filter unit are permanently connected to the UVC head. No more misplacing or losing screws during maintenance. Along with physical improvements to the filter body, the new filters also include increased filtration capabilities. The mechanical filter pads are now 10X stronger than the current pad foams to better maintain their rigid shape and performance. The UV sterilization functionality has been increased with larger more powerful UV bulbs. Biological filtration has been improved with the conversion to Bio-Lava rock filter media. The Bio-Lava rock provides increased surface areas which promotes the growth of healthy bacteria, resulting in cleaner healthier water (Biological filtration not included in Pressure Flo 1000 model number PT1725). The Pressure-Flo 3000 is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, such as the Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
- Features: 3 Step Filtration System: Mechanical, biological and integrated UV filtration work in unison to provide clean and clear pond water
- New Energy efficient UV bulbs. New four prong bulbs are simple to install and provide powerful UV sterilization to prevent and eliminate green water
- Premium European Construction and Patented Backwash Cleaning System
- Combine with a Laguna Max-Flo pump for the ultimate combination in filtration and performance
- Pressure-Flo 3000 UVC is for ponds up to 3000 gallons and comes complete with a 24-watt UV-C lamp, 4 filter foams and 3200 g of Bio-Lava Rock