LONG LASTING, EFFECTIVE FILTER MEDIA
These durable Matala Biological Cubes are made to provide high surface coverage and years of effective filtration in ponds, water gardens or aquaculture systems. They are a great upgrade for any brand of waterfall or bio-filter tank, including Aquascape, Atlantic, Easy Pro and Savio. The cubes are various densities of fish safe aquatic filter media and range in size from 1 to 3 inches.
Save the time and effort of cutting filter mat to the specific size of your waterfall tank or bio-filter by using these cubes!
Clean the bio cubes as needed by simply rinsing a bag of them with water from a garden hose.
BENEFICIAL BACTERIA SUPPORTER
These biological cubes cover roughly 300 square feet of surface area per cubic foot, much more than lava rocks, bio balls or ribbon materials. The bio cubes allow your pond filter to maintain greater levels of beneficial bacteria, resulting in clearer water and improving your pond’s ability to handle more and larger fish.
Weighing about 1 pound per cubic foot, the biological cubes are much lighter than lava rocks, which weigh about 50 pounds per cubic foot. The bio cubes are also much more effective in filtering than lava rocks.
A mesh bag ($6.99 value) is included to hold the bio cubes, making them easy for you to store and carry.
PLEASE NOTE: The colors of the cubes and bag may vary. Also, this product ships compressed to save on costs.
Filter your waterscape with Matala Biological Cubes. Click “Add to Cart” now.
- OFFER GREAT, LONG TERM FILTERING: Extremely versatile, Matala Biological Cubes effectively filter the water of ponds, water gardens and other waterscapes for years. Use these long lasting cubes in virtually any waterfall tank or bio filter! For simple handling and storage, the 1 cubic foot of cubes arrives in a free mesh bag. The cubes vary from 1 to 3 inches in size and vary in density. Cube and bag color may vary.
- COVER AN ULTRA HIGH SURFACE AREA: This 1 cubic foot of filter media cubes spreads across about 300 square feet of surface area. Because the cubes have a high coverage rate, they allow for a high degree of beneficial bacteria growth!
- WEIGH LESS AND COST LESS: Compared to traditional lava rock and most other aquatic filter options, these biological cubes are much lighter weight. They are also more economical than traditional lava rock!
- CLEAN EASILY: An open design makes this filter media simple to clean. Just rinse a bag of the cubes with water from a garden hose as needed.
- SAFE FOR POND LIFE: Koi, other kinds of fish and plants are safe with these bio cubes. Because the cubes clean water, they improve the homes of fish and plants.