New to air plants? Air plants are striking tropical plants capable of absorbing water & nutrients through their leaves. Tillandsias are possibly the most exotic, & enjoyable plants in existence. They flourish in vertical spaces & can be attached to nearly anything. They exist in a variety of shades, colors, & sizes & are among the most carefree plants on earth. Shop Succulents stocks over 50 distinct species enabling us to provide a thrilling variety in each order. Our air plant kits can thrive indoors or outdoors & come with an amber spray bottle to water &/or fertilize your air plants!
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (6) Hand selected pack of assorted Air Plants. Comes with an amber spray bottle for water or liquid plant food. Each plant may vary from pictures shown.
- WATERING NEEDS | Spritz air plants with water every 1-2 days. OR fill bowl with water and float air plants in the water for 20-60 mins every week. Turn upside down so excess water can drain away.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Use an air plant-specific fertilizer or a bromeliad fertilizer a few times a year. Another option is to use a regular, water soluble houseplant fertilizer at 1/4 of the recommended strength.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Air plants absorb moisture through their leaves, not through their roots. No soil needed. Simply place inside the decorative container or arrangement. Indirect sunlight – too much and they will fry.
- HEALTH GUARANTEE | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.